Kroger’s Bottom Round Roast and Boneless Pork Chops are buy-one-get-one (B1G1) this week, so you can save 50% if you decide to go with those meat. Their Chicken is also a great deal at $1.88/lb, which is about a 53% savings. Don’t forget to print the Grocery Shopping List at the bottom of the post if you decide to make any of these meals this week.
- Sauteed Boneless Pork Chop from the www.foodnetwork.com (Pork Chop B1G1)
- Boneless Pork Chops in a Creamy Mustard Thyme Sauce from www.ProudItalianCook.com (Pork Chop B1G1)
- Sauteed Garlic Lemon Pork Chops with Mushrooms & Onion from www.savoringthethyme.com (Pork Chop B1G1)
- Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Beef Roast from www.addapinch.com (Bottom Round Roast B1G1; Select cola products 3/$10)
- Kris’ Amazing Shredded Mexican Beef from www.allrecipes.com (Bottom Round Roast B1G1)
- Spicy Sausage Pasta from www.kevinandamanda.com (Kroger Sausage $2.49; Barilla Pasta $10/10 or save with 1/6 S2 coupon; Shredded Cheese $2.99; RoTel 10/$10)
- Deconstructed Chicken Pasta from www.aflexiblelife.com (Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb; Barilla Pasta $10/10 or save with 1/6 S2 coupon; Cheese $2.99)