Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start and that you had a wonderful weekend. Our weekend was very busy. I was out of town the later part of the week visiting my parents in my hometown (Wichita, KS), so when I got home to St. Louis late Saturday night it meant lots of catching up. You know how it goes…laundry, grocery shopping, etc. However, all of the catch-up was absolutely worth it because I had such a great time seeing my parents and friends over the weekend.
If you haven’t already done your meal plan for the week, it’s time! Here’s a generic plan that will work at any store. Some recipes are easy go-to meals when you know you have a big day, and others require a little (and I really mean little) more preparation. As always, these are just ideas to get you started. Feel free to mix-and-match so it’s best for you and make sure you write out your own meal plan so you stick to it through the week! You can find a free meal plan to print from at the bottom of this post. If you plan to use this meal plan that’s already created for you, make sure you print the shopping list at the bottom of the post.
- Monday: Slow-Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken from foodiewithfamily.com
- Tuesday: Herb & Garlic Crusted NY Strip from simplecomfortfood.com
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders from thepioneerwoman.com
- Thursday: Overnight Cheeseburger Casserole from momswhothink.com
- Friday: Easy Jambalaya from 100daysofrealfood.com
- Saturday: Baja Fish Tacos from Health.com
- Sunday: Juiciest Hamburgers Ever from allrecipes.com
Other yummy meal ideas to choose from:
- Fancy Mac & Cheese from thepioneerwoman.com
- Chicken Salad with Roasted Bell Peppers and Toasted Almonds Recipe from simplyrecipes.com