Like most grocery stores this week, Publix is helping you get ready for Valentine’s Day with a sale on meats and seafood (I guess they’re assuming you’ll be cooking for Valentine’s Day). My favorite deals of the week are the Porterhouse Steaks at $9.99/lb (a 20%-plus savings), Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks at $4.99/lb (a 30% savings), Shrimp at $6.99/lb (a 30% savings), Ground Round at $3.99/lb (a 10% savings), and Ronzoni Pasta and Barilla Pasta sauce at 50% off. Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started on your meal plan for the week. As always, mix-and-match these so it’s best for you and your family. Don’t forget to print the free meal planning sheet at the bottom of the post and the shopping list if you plan to make these items!
- Monday: Grilled Sirloin Steak with Coffee Crust from thelemonbowl.com (Sirloin Steak $4.99/lb)
- Tuesday: Marinated Grilled Shrimp from mybakingadventure.com (Shrimp $6.99/lb)
- Wednesday: Juiciest Hamburgers Ever from allrecipes.com
Other meal ideas from ingredients that are on sale this week:
- Speedy Sauteed Shrimp and Pasta from dinnersdishesanddesserts.com (Shrimp $6.99/lb; Ronzoni Pasta B1G1)
- Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter from allrecipes.com (Sirloin Steak $4.99/lb)
- Speedy Lasagna from myrecipes.com (Ronzoni Pasta B1G1, Barilla Pasta Sauce $1.30 and save more with 02/03 S coupon)