Happy Valentine’s Day! Did you know that (according to Wikipedia) the U.S. Greeting Card Association estimates that approximately 190 million valentines are sent each year in the US. When you include the valentine-exchange cards made in school activities the figure goes up to 1 billion, and teachers become the people receiving the most valentines. Wow!
I’ve already shared my DIY tip for making chocolate covered strawberries look store bought, but here are a few other V-day treats I found that look fun and yummy!
- Chocolate Spoons from Hildehauc.blogspot.com
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Heart Brownies from littleaccidentsinthekitchen.blogspot.com
- Make My Heart Pound Cake from pintsizedbaker.com
- White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies from simplysweethome.com
- Grain Free LOVE Cookies from realfoodforager.com
- Watermelon Heart Kabos from jodifitz.com