Are you ready for Spring? I am! I love the seasons, but I’m definitely ready for some warmer weather. If you shop at one of Krogers’ many locations hopefully you’re somewhere warm – and if you are I’m jealous J This week Kroger has a pretty good sale on their chicken at B1G1 (a 50% savings), Pork Chops at $3.49/lb (a 22% savings) and Catfish at $4.99 (a 17% savings). This is also a good week to stock up on things like Grands rolls and veggies, because you can save 40% plus on those side dishes. And they also have avocados on sale so you can make one of my favorite dips!
Here are a few meal ideas to get you started for the week. Feel free to mix-and-match these meals however is best for you and your family.
- Monday: Sauteed Boneless Pork Chop from the foodnetwork.com
- Tuesday: Chicken Marsala Pasta from 100daysofrealfood.com
- Wednesday: Quick Catfish Fillets from allrecipes.com
Don’t like one of the above? Here are some other wonderful ideas:
- Boneless Pork Chops in a Creamy Mustard Thyme Sauce from www.ProudItalianCook.com
- Sauteed Garlic Lemon Pork Chops with Mushrooms & Onion from www.savoringthethyme.com
- Tomato & Avocado Salsa from eatingwell.com